Monday, March 7, 2011

Meet Me On Monday

Meet me on Monday is a blogging meme hosted at Never Grow Old. There are five questions each Monday. It's a great way for bloggers and their readers to get to know each other better.

These are the questions for this week:

1. What is your favorite way to eat potatoes?

I love eating potatoes about any way they come. If I had to choose, I would have to say fried potatoes with lots of sauteed onions.

2. What was the last package that was delivered to your house?

Medication from my insurance's mail-in pharmacy.

3. What is your favorite scent that you love to smell?

"Baby Magic" - My son still uses it, because he prefers the tear-free shampoo. It's OK with me, because when he cuddles with me, I get to smell the Baby Magic.

4. Do you smoke?

NO!

Smoking was the reason my mom died at 40 years old. I also had A LOT of second-hand smoke all through my childhood. Enough to last me a lifetime.

5. Are your parents married or divorced?

My mom and step-father-turned-adoptive-father were still married, but they are both deceased. I lost my mom when I was 19 and my father when I was 35. I do not know who my biological father is and probably will never find out...but that is a story for another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment