Monday, January 16, 2012

It's Buddy's 11th Birthday!


11 years ago today, "Buddy" was born! He was 9 lbs 13 oz and 22 inches long and 3 days early. His feet were already a size 2 and the nurses were laughing about how they had to arrange the foot prints in order to fit on the paper. Believe it or not... he was also a VBAC (natural birth after a C-section) and I did not have an epideral.

He now wears a men's size 9 1/2 shoe and is quickly approaching my height of around 5'10". Time sure flies...

4 comments:

  1. Happy 11th birthday "Buddy". Time sure does fly by quickly and they grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow he is going to be tall. My son is also 11 and he is around 5'3" and I thought he was tall. Cody also had feet to big to fit in the square they put their prints in and his shoe size is now 9.

    I hope buddy had a great birthday.
    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peggy! Our boys seem to have a lot in common. BTW I follow your blog and enjoy reading it. In Christ, Stephanie

      Delete