Monday, June 9, 2014

Named One of "The 15 Best Parkinson's Blogs of 2014"

I came back from vacation and found this wonderful surprise in my box! I have been named as one of "The top 15 Best Parkinson's Blogs of 2014" by Healthline. That makes two years in a row! I didn't even know that I was on anybody's radar before last year's notification.

I am on slide 14 of the slideshow. I already read a few of the other blogs included, but there are several others on there that I will be checking out shortly! 

If you are new to The Journey, you might want to check out some of my popular posts related to my Parkinson's and Chronic Illness under the tab named as such near the top of this page or check out some of the links below:

Be sure to subscribe to The Journey via your favorite blog reader and follow me on all of your favorite social venues. I am especially busy on Pinterest and Twitter. There are several handy links over to the right on this page. 

Welcome to The Journey!

2 comments: